How to make Oreo Truffles:
- a lot of Oreo’s (mashed)
- 1 Cream Cheese brick
- 4 packages (4 oz. each) of Melting Chocolate
- First, mash the Oreo’s really finely and divide into 2 parts, one with 1/4 cup and the other part is 3 cups.
- Get out a food processor and add the stick of cream cheese and the 3 cups of Oreo crumbs.
- Mix for 2 minutes until mixed thoroughly.
- Melt chocolate on a double boiler until melted all the way through.
- Completely cover with chocolate.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon Oreo crumbs on top quickly before the chocolate dries.
Here is a video:
Also see http://www.snackworks.com/recipe/easy-oreo-truffles-95085.aspx for similar recipe.